Google Analytics is a powerful website analysis tool to help you learn even more about where your visitors come from and how they interact with your site.
By having Google Analytics on your site tells you what key words people are using to find your website which you can then use to enhance your listing on Google.
Also which pages people are viewing the most and least – so you can enhance areas of the website and focus the user to the relevant content for them.
During a search engine optimization campaign, you will need to use Google Analytics to track the performance of your keywords in order to have a successful campaign.
Here are some benefits of using Google Analytics for your website:
- Free of charge. It is a free tool - there is just an implementation charge to place the code on your website.
- Find out how your visitors locate your website. You will be able to know which keywords people are using to find your website and how much traffic each of the keyword brings to your website. You can then further optimise your website and improve your listings and rankings. Google Analytics will open up a world of information you probably never knew about visitors on your site.
- Know which pages your visitors click the most. You will be able to know which are the popular pages and links, and measure whether your optimization campaign is directing the traffic to the correct pages.
- Visitor segmentation. With this, you will be able to know how many new visitors that your search engine optimization campaign brings to you. You can segment your analytic result by new/returning visitors, geography and referral sources.
- Able to fine tune your website. With this analytic report, you will be able to fine tune your website, and do a new copywriting on any page that is not converting well. In the end, it will bring you more quality prospects, and thus gaining more customers in the near future.
VITAL can provide consultancy periodic reviews of your data and suggest ways of improving your website. The cost is £50 for half an hour.
Get Google Analytics Now!
To implement Google analytics please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.