FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do I keep my website updated?
- Really easy - just send us what needs amending and we shall upload everything for you- no need for you to learn any techie programming. We can develop new pages or amend existing ones - whatever your needs.
- How do I promote my website?
This is really important. You need to think along the same lines as you promote your leaflets. Every where you distribute your leaflets find out if the place has got a website and ask whether you can link to their website and get them to reciprocate. The more in bound links you have the higher you will be rated with search engines.
Make sure your website address is on all your stationary - leaflets, business cards etc.
Tell all your patients and start using email more with them reminding them of your website.
We will also make sure the top search engines are notified of your website.
You make sure you get listed with your Association / Society / college etc.
Also subscribe your website to your local on line directories that advertise local business - try to get your website name on as many sites as you can register with.
- How is my site hosted?
- Your website is hosted on special VITAL computers linked to the internet. We use only the best providers of hosted services and manage the whole website for you so you can have peace of mind and get on with treating your patients
- How is my site supported?
- We have technical engineers that ensure the smooth running of your website and ensure that it is on line.
- How much are on going costs?
- Year 2 costs depend on the package, which includes hosting, support and updates to content on the website. For more information please contact us.
- I already have a domain...
- Yes no problem- we can sort this out for you.
- Can I have a .com address?
- You can have any address you want. A .com address costs a little more, that’s all.
- Can I host my website elsewhere?
- To have our support your website needs to be hosted by us.
- Can I add more pages after my website goes live?
- You can although there is a minimal charge to add the pages and links throughout the site
- Can I buy a Bronze website and upgrade to a Silver Gold later?
- Yes no problem - The Bronze package is a great way of securing a domain name and getting a professional email address. Then when you are ready you can upgrade to a full website.
- How quickly can I get a website?
Once you have chosen your website package, the designs you like, decided on which images you want and you have your content, your website can be live within 1-2 weeks.
It is a really simple process and very enjoyable!
- Do I have to update the website myself?
- We have tools that can edit the content on each page so you can do it yourself or as part of the support package we can update them for you.
- How can I make my site more interactive?
- Once you have had a feel for the website there are many on line services that you could provide to make your website more interactive for your patients.
- On line appointments
- The Online appointment module allows your patients to book appointments on line within your website and allows you to manage your diary effectively. By making it easy to book appointments on line will ensure that you keep your patients and review their remedy reactions more effectively. It’s a great service to your patients because it makes their life easier and the hassle of making appointments over the phone.
- E-Commerce- shop
- Some practitioners like to sell their healthcare products on the web. We can provide an e-commerce solution that can integrate with your website. We can also provide a link to Pay Pal so people can buy your products on-line increasing your business.
- The e-Newsletter is a great way to provide your latest information to your patients and prospective patients. The way it works is that people sign up to receive a regular newsletter via there email. You then can create using simple forms your own newsletter which is sent out to all the subscribers emails at the press of one button. The newsletter manager stores people’s emails so makes your life easy. It's a great way to build strong relationships with your patients ensuring you maximise your promotions and a good way to provide timely advice – be proactive and keep your patients through the e-Newsletter
- Feedback Form
- We can build a feedback form linked directly to your email address which allows easy contact from current or prospective patients.
- On-line enquiry form
- Have your pre-consultation form on the website which the patient can fill in and send directly to your email so you have an electronic copy ready for the consultation. A copy is also emailed back to the patient.
Got more questions? Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.